Posted by : Unknown Jul 20, 2013

How to make a plushie tutorial : Totoro

How to Make a Totoro Plushie from felt tutorial

How to Make a Totoro Plushie from felt tutorial

How to make a plushie : This weeks tutorial is of Totoro from the amazing Hayao Miyazaki film "My Neighbor Totoro". I tried to make him as kawaii as possible and his big fat tail is intact! I just love Totoro and the magical adventure's he and his friends took Mei and Satsuki on. Do try it out and send your feedback my way. Please enjoy!

Template:
How to Make a Totoro Plushie from felt template tutorial



{ 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. o he is super cute Arcadio and beautiful made.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ thank you Karin for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you! I worked hard to make him as cute as I could ^_^

      Delete
  4. Well this has been a productive visit. So glad I found your blog. My daughters have loved Totoro since they were tiny. I will have to make them each one for their stockings this Christmas. Thanks for the tut.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © B4A Studios - Designed by Johanes Djogan for B4Astudios -